Saturday, July 05, 2014

Teach Me, Show Me, Let Me Hear And Smell

The trail along the North Saskatchewan River in Devon was very scenic and the smells were heavenly because the Alberta wild roses were in full bloom. Whenever I am outdoors, I sense strongly God's presence in His creation and Scripture verses always come to mind.

"Teach me Your ways, O Lord,
that I may live according to your truth!
Grand me purity of heart,
so that I may honour You."
Psalm 86:11 (NLT)

'Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow."
Psalm 25:4 (NLT)

"Let me hear of Your unfailing love each morning,
for I am trusting in You.
Show me where to walk,
for I give myself to You."
Psalm 143:8 (NLT)

"Our lives are a Christ-like fragrance
rising up to God."
2 Corinthians 2:15a (NLT)

"But let justice roll on like a river,
righteousness like a never-failing stream!"
Amos 5:24 (NIV)

"You take care of the earth and water it,
making it rich and fertile.
The river of God has plenty of water."
Psalm 65:9 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment