Sunday, August 16, 2015

Who May Climb The Mountain Of The Lord?

On the second day, my husband, our sons and I hiked the Grassi Lakes Trail in Canmore.
 
 
On the trail my youngest son Matthew spotted two trees his height apart, so he decided to climb both of them at the same time. (He doesn't like boring pictures, so he can get quite creative.)
 
 
As we got closer to the top of the mountain and looked back, the view was spectacular.
 
 
However, it wasn't comparable to the beauty that laid before us. 
 

 
A large waterfall cascaded down the mountain slope.
 

 
And finally at our destination, the Grassi Lakes revealed the majestic beauty of waters coloured sky blue, turquoise and lime green.
 

 
As we circled the second lake, my youngest son Matthew again posed for a picture when he spotted a small cave on the side of the rock cliff. (I have to admit, he can be entertaining.)
 


 
Hiking in Banff and Canmore, my family and I experienced the joy of climbing several of God's beautiful mountains. However, one day we will climb the most beautiful mountain of all and stand in His holy place!
 

"Who may climb the mountain of the Lord?
Who may stand in His holy place.?
Psalm 14:3 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment