Sunday, June 19, 2016

IF I Dwell By The Farthest Oceans

The first morning Daniel and I stayed in Trinity, we got up early and hiked the Skerwink Trail.


This scenic trail loops around the north and south coasts of the rocky peninsula of Skerwink Head, separating Trinity's harbour from Port Rexton's harbour.










As I viewed the quiet beauty of God's creation in that early first morning in Newfoundland, I sensed His comforting presence with me. I wasn't alone as I rode the wings of that morning and dwelt by the farthest oceans. Even though I was far away from home, I still sensed His hand guiding me and His strength supporting me.

"If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans
even there Your hand will guide me
and Your strength will support me."
Psalm 139:9-10 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment