Thursday, September 29, 2016

There Is No Other Rock Like Our God!

The rock formations in Iceland were amazing to see, especially the basalt columns which are caused by the rapid cooling of volcanic rock.



"He is the Rock;
His deeds are perfect.
Everything He does is just and perfect.
He is a faithful God who does no wrong;
How just and upright He is.
Deuteronomy 32:4 (NLT)



"From the ends of the earth,
I cry to You for help
when my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the towering Rock of safety."
Psalm 61:2 (NLT)



"My victory and honour come from God alone.
He is my refuge,
a Rock where no enemy can reach me.
"Psalm 62:7 (NLT)



"No one is holy like the Lord!
There is no one besides You;
There is no Rock like our God."
1 Samuel 2:2 (NLT)



"For who is God except the Lord?
Who but our God is a solid Rock?
"Psalm 18:31 (NLT)



"Do not tremble; do not be afraid.
Did I not proclaim My purposed for you long ago?
You are my witnesses----is there any other God?
No! There is no other Rock---not one!
"Isaiah 44:8 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment