Saturday, December 06, 2014

Return To Your Rest

A few days ago, my son Tim bought a Fatboy bean bag. We all loved sitting on it so much, we got rid of our couch and bought four Fatboy bean bags yesterday to replace it. I never was so glad to get rid of something in all my life. My back would always ache after sitting on that couch for an hour. I would think of any excuse just to get up several times from watching a movie with my family to give my back a break. However, with the Fatboys, once you sit in one, you don't ever want to get out of it. You are far too comfortable to move. They are heavenly! It feels so good now just to be able to rest with the goodness the Lord has given to me---my family!


"Return to your rest,
my soul,
for the Lord has been good to you."
Psalm 116:7 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment