Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Peaceful Habitation

When my son Chris and I went shopping today, he spotted this cardboard gingerbread house for cats at Target. It was just under $10, so I bought it for my cats. Osha was the one who claimed it.


The Bible says the work of righteousness will be peace, and the service of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. When we walk by the Spirit and not carry our the desires of the flesh, our dwelling places on earth be filled with God's peace, security and steadfastness.

"And the work of righteousness will be peace,
and the service of righteousness, 
quietness and confidence forever.
Then my people will live in a peaceful habitation,
and in secure dwellings
and in undisturbed resting places."
Isaiah 32:17-18 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment