Thursday, December 18, 2014

Teach Us To Number Our Days!

My husband, Brian, our four sons, and I are looking forward to going to Sandpoint, Idaho for the Christmas holidays. I have even started to pack.


We will be staying at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch in one of their log cabins. Western Pleasure Guest Ranch is a cattle ranch of 960 acres that have been in the Wood's family for many generations.

We are planning this Christmas to go hiking, cross-country skiing, and of course, my favorite winter activity, snowmobiling. I also hope to take some great pictures with my new camera.

I certainly agree with what the Psalmist wrote in the Bible that we need to regularly ask the Holy Spirit to teach us to number our days to gain a heart of wisdom.

"Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain 
a heart of wisdom."
Psalm 90:12 (NIV)

Enjoy this Christmas, spending precious time with your family and loved ones, and most importantly, with Jesus Christ your Lord and Saviour! God wants to bless you daily with the wonderful joys of life! Those blessings of life are always there, but sometimes we need to ask God to teach us to seen and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment