Saturday, October 17, 2015

In The Morning

One early morning in Germany, Brian, our son Daniel and I decided to hike the trail circulating the shores around the alpine Lake Alpsee which is located near the two castles: Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau.

 
 
"It is good
to proclaim Your unfailing love
in the morning."
Psalm 92:2a (NLT)
 
 
"Every morning
I will sing for joy
about Your unfailing love."
Psalm 95:16b
 
 
"Every morning
I bring my requests to You
and wait expectantly."
Psalm 5:2b
 
 
"Weeping may last through the night,
but joy comes with the morning."
Psalm 30:5b (NLT)
 
 
"Have you ever
commanded the morning to appear?
Job 38:12a (NLT)
 
 
"Let me hear
of Your unfailing love
in the morning,
for I am trusting You."
Psalm 143:8a (NLT)
 
 
Great is His faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh
each morning."
Lamentations 3:23 (NLT)
 
 
"Lord, be gracious to us;
we long for You.
Be our strength every morning,
our salvation in times of distress."
Isaiah 33:2 (NIV)
 
 
"I wait for the Lord,
more than watchmen
wait for the morning."
Psalm 130:6a (NIV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment