Saturday, April 06, 2013

Let It Snow!


Yesterday it snowed here again, but do I care? Nope! Because I will soon be on a airplane to Pheonix, Arizona, to spend a week with my husband in beautiful Sedona. It maybe 2:49 in the morning, but I am wide awake like a little girl on Christmas morning. I am so excited! I have never been to Arizona, but I have been told by others that Sedona and the Grand Canyon are beyond description. I can't wait! You can be certain my camera will be in my hands at all times. So for the next seven days, my sons will be writing my posts, as I take zillions of pictures.

I am never nervous going to a different country or place because I know the Lord Himself goes before me. He will be with me there as He is with me here. And if I have the Lord, then I have everything! Even if my suitcases get lost or if the airplane needs to make an emergency landing who-knows-where, I am at peace because I know God will never leave me or forsake me on the earth or in the sky.

"The Lord Himself
goes before you
and will be with you;
He will never leave you
nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment