Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Earth Is The Lord's

On the Wednesday Brian and I were in Sedona, Arizona, we went off-road on a Pink Jeep Tour deep into the desert forest. It was so much fun!


Unfortunately, I couldn't take many pictures because I had to hold onto the bars. I have loved jeeps since I was a very young girl! I was even picked by the driver to ride up front. God is good!


I was able to take this picture of the road we were travelling on because our jeep had stopped to let the jeep ahead go down first.


Our jeep drove close to the edge of this cliff. I loved it so much that I jokingly asked our driver if she would do it again, and she did!


When we stopped at the top of a plateau, the driver of the jeep took our picture as we gazed at the beauty of the Lord's earth.


"The earth is the Lord's
and everything in it,
the world,
and all who live in it."
Psalm 24:1 (NIV)


This is one lady who lives in this world that God has made. She was our awesome driver, with a great sense of humour!

No comments:

Post a Comment