Saturday, February 22, 2014

In The Image Of God

Tonight my family and I saw the Lego Movie. It was our third try to see it. The first two times we went to the theater to see the movie, but the movie was always sold out. Tonight it was sold out too, but we went an hour and a half early to make sure we got seats this time. We did. In fact, we were the first ones to pick our seats.

It was a fun movie to watch with my sons. All my sons have loved Lego since they were very young. Lego sets were their favorite gifts to receive at Christmas and birthdays. Even today they buy themselves complicated Lego structures to build and display in their house and rooms. I like this one below.


God created man and woman in His own image, so just like God, people of all ages love creating things.

"So God created mankind in His own image,
in the image of God He created them;
male and female He created them."
Genesis 1:27 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment