Sunday, May 11, 2014

What A Variety Of Things You Have Made

As soon as I got home last night, I opened my suitcase to see if my shells were broken. I was so excited to find out they weren't! In fact I was so excited that I only slept five hours before I got up to fill up several plates, a glass fish bowl, and a large vase with all the shells I had collected from Sanibel Island. I even brought home a large Ziplock bag of sifted sand from Lighthouse beach which I used to place the shells on top of.  I then displayed the shells around the house as a lovely reminder of Lighthouse Beach.





In the shells alone, I see the wonderful variety of things God has made! The earth is indeed full of God's amazing creativeness. 

"O Lord, what a variety of things 
You have made!
In wisdom You have made them all.
The earth is full of Your creatures."
Psalm 104:24 (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment