Sunday, October 05, 2014

These Are The Things God Will Do

The Bible states that God will direct us in the way we should go. We will hear His voice.


"Whether you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
'This is the way; walk in it.'"
Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)


God will also lead the blind by ways they are unfamiliar with. He will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.


"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them."
Isaiah 42:16 (NIV)

We are never forsaken on our journey of life. These are the things God will do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment