Friday, January 09, 2015

Faithful And True

These are my favourite horse pictures at the ranch we stayed at for the Christmas holidays.


The horses were all extremely friendly and well taken care of. The one above is busy eating his breakfast.


This horse kept photobombing while I went around trying to take pictures of the other horses.


This one gave me a crazy look when I took his picture.


This horse was a sweet heart.


And this horse was impressively muscular.

When Christ comes to reign in Jerusalem over the earth, He will ride on a white horse, not a colt because this time He will judge and wage war with justice. A horse has long been a symbol of power, grace, beauty, nobility, strength and freedom, so it is not surprising Jesus will choose a horse to ride on during this anticipated time.

"I saw heaven standing open 
and there before me
was a white horse,
whose rider is called
Faithful and True.
With justice He judges
and wages war."
Revelations 19:11 (NIV)

Jesus is our heroic knight in all His glory and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment