Wednesday, January 14, 2015

We Plan; The Lord Establishes

"In their hearts
humans plan their course,
but the Lord established their steps."
Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)

The booking on our sleigh ride at the Western Pleasure Guest Ranch was made weeks in advance. I wasn't sure what day would be the best day for it, but in my heart I dreamed of snow falling. God knew my heart and I guided me to pick the perfect day for it.


The main lodge at the Guest Ranch could hardly be seen in the late afternoon of the snow storm.


Lady and Fancy were the horses chosen to pull our sleigh.  


The husband in the nice family we went with asked if we would like our picture taken. We of course said, "Yes!" I then returned their favour and took their picture.


The owner of the ranch was loving and kind to his horses, as he gentle guided them through the snow covered forest.

The sleigh ride was a magical, God established night for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment