Tuesday, January 13, 2015

You Are God

On December 26th, we all went snowmobiling at Selkirk Mountain. We had a blast! Daniel drove behind me, so I was able to take a picture of him.


The weather was perfect! It wasn't too cold and the sky was completely clear.


I was able to take amazing scenery pictures!


This is my favourite picture of all of us together.


I was first, so I could choose the speed. However, three of my sons complained. They said I drove way too fast. LOL! I guess I will be put at the back next time.


The earth and the heavens all proclaim God's majestic glory.

"Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is Your Name
in all the earth!
You have set Your glory
in the heavens."
Psalm 8:1 (NIV)


Before mountains were even born, God existed from everlasting to everlasting.

"Before the mountains were born
or You brought forth the whole world,
from everlasting to everlasting
You are God."
Psalm 90:2 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment