Saturday, June 20, 2015

More Blessed To Give Than Receive

Yesterday was the last day of ESL classes until September. However, we will meet once a week for fun activities during the summer months. On one of the days, we will be going to the Library!
 
 
Unfortunately, only half my class was there to have their picture taken. Every one of my students are very dear to me! I love them very much! It has been an honour teaching them, a joy greater than anything I have ever experienced in ministry before. I am so blessed by knowing them and having the priviledge of being able to help them. The time I have spent with these students will be remembered forever in my heart!
 
"In everything I did,
I showed you
that by this kind of hard work
we must help the weak,
remembering the words
the Lord Jesus Himself said:
'It is more blessed to give
than to receive.'"
Acts 20:35 (NASB)
 
It is in giving, when life truly becomes beautiful and a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment