Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Cling To You


Last week, I saw in a Christian bookstore a beautiful print of a pencil-art picture that I wanted to give to the two girls I used to babysit in BC. Unfortunately, I needed two prints so that each could have one, but the store didn't have enough in stock. I then turned to my talented son Matthew and gave him a look that he was able decipher. He responded by saying, "Don't worry. I can draw a second one." His drawing is the one posted below. Didn't he do an amazing job?!


I chose this verse to go with the picture:

"I cling to You;
Your strong right hand holds me securely."
Psalm 63:8 (NLT)

It is when we cling to God that His strong right hand holds us securely. But we must first cling to Him, not to the things of this world or to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment