Thursday, November 07, 2013

Unless You Become Like Little Children


Last night at New Hope Kids, a young girl excitedly gave me a pretty pink invitation to attend her birthday party, even though she has only known me for a few months. My heart melted when I read her card and then looked up to the see the bright smile on the little girl's face. I was honoured that she viewed me as her friend and family member.

Oh, if the members of the body of Christ could become more like little children, they could love each other sincerely as brothers and sisters.

"You were cleansed from yours sins
when you obeyed the truth,
so now you must show 
sincere love to each other
as brothers and sisters.
Love each other deeply 
with all your heart.
1 Peter 1:22 (NLT)

Children are more inclined to love more deeply with all their heart.

"Then He said,
'I tell you the truth,
unless you turn from your sins
and become like little children,
you will never get into
 the Kingdom of Heaven.'"
Matthew 18:13 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment