Sunday, May 29, 2011

Through The Eyes Of A Child

When I first brought Tim home from the hospital, I snapped this picture of Daniel looking at his baby brother in astonishment. How I wish I could have read his thoughts!

Daniel and his new baby brother, Timothy:


"And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
Genesis 1:31a

Then a few years later, I took this picture of Tim. He was looking at the first sunflower I grew with the same wonder and awe that Daniel had on his face when he first saw his brother, Tim, as a baby.

Tim and his long-awaited sunflower:


May we continue to look to God with the eyes of a child in marvel and amazement. God is the Creator of all things! He is all-powerful, all-knowing and everywhere present! There is no god like Him!

"There is no god like You, O Lord. No one can do what You do."
Psalm 86:8

Let us worship Him this Sunday with our whole heart and reverence! Praise be His name!

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually
be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord. Let the
humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me
and let us exalt His name together!"
Psalm 34:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment