Friday, July 13, 2012

As Surefooted As A Deer

Several years ago, Matthew used to be able to do front flips on the ground. Since Matthew is feeling healthier than he has in years, (now being gluten-free), a few nights ago, he asked if we could walk to the playground so he could try to do a front flip again. Tim and I were slightly doubtful, so we brought a camera along to film it. To our shock, and Matthew's surprise, he succeeded. Here is the video.


Knowing Matthew I am certain he prayed beforehand, especially with two spectators watching, and one of them holding a camera in hand. Matthew proved this Psalm in the Bible true; these are Matthew's favourite verses.

"God arms me with strength,
and He makes my way perfect.
He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
enabling me to stand on mountain heights.
He trains my hands for battle;
He strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.
You  have given me your shield of victory.
Your right hand supports me;
your help has made me great.
You have made a wide path for my feet
to keep them from slipping.
Psalm 18:32 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment