Sunday, July 29, 2012

By His Wisdom And By His Power He Preserves The Earth


A ladybug is a farmer's best friend because ladybugs eat aphids. Aphids are insects that eat plants, and one ladybug over its lifetime can consume up to 5000 aphids. Ladybugs are an important part of nature's balance. They are also cute! I used to get so excited as a little girl every time I spotted a ladybug because I wanted to capture one for a pet. But whenever I did, they would always release a horrible smell. I guess a ladybug wasn't excited as I was to be held by a little girl's hands and imprisoned in a glass jar.

"The Lord made the earth by His power,
and He preserves it by His wisdom.
With His own understanding He stretched out the heavens."
Jeremiah 51:12 (NLT)

The order and balance of our world is the result of our masterly powerful and brilliant God!

No comments:

Post a Comment