Tuesday, April 03, 2012

God Is Like The Sunrise On A Cloudless Morning


This morning I woke up again to blue skies and shining sun. After a long winter, it's so wonderful to wake up to the brightness of the sun. I hate waking up during the winter months to darkness outside. I love it when the time springs forward in March so that it's the sun's rays shining through my bedroom window that gently wake me up, not my husband's alarm clock.

The Bible says that God is just like that! He is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning. 

"He is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning."
2 Samuel 23:4a (NIV)

Waking up to a sunrise when the sky is clear is so refreshing and lovely. Waking up and knowing you are a child of God is just as refreshing and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment