Saturday, March 08, 2014

Nothing Better

Today, I put together my very first Lego construction. It was so much fun! I now know why all of my sons are addicted to Lego. 


When I went inside the crowded Lego store at the Mall to find my sons, this cat and mouse Lego caught my attention. I couldn't resist in buying it.


When I stood in the line-up to purchase this Lego for $24, a lady in her twenties was standing in front of me to buy the huge Lego ship for $299. When I asked her who it was for, she smiled and said it was for herself. I smiled back for there is nothing better in life than to be happy and enjoying yourself as long as you can.

So I concluded 
there is nothing better
 than to be happy
and enjoy ourselves
 as long as we can."
Ecclesiastes 3:12 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment