Thursday, June 21, 2012

God Knows Us

The wind last night rocked my bird feeder bath and forth and all the seeds fell to the rocks below. This morning when the returning House Sparrows saw that there were no seeds left in the feeder, they flew to the ground and discovered the seeds between the rocks. I guess that's what beaks are for.


"I know every bird in the mountains."
Psalm 50:11a (NIV)

Did you know that God knows these birds and every other bird in His creation, just like He knows each and every one of us? We can never say to Him, "You don't understand," or, "You don't know me," because He does. He knows everything about us!

The Bible says that God saw us before we were ever formed and every day we live and breathe was already written in His book beforehand.

"Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written,
every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them."
Psalm 139:16 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment