Monday, June 04, 2012

Taste And See That God Is Good


Saturday night, Brian and I went to a Marble Slab Creamery to have a medium-sized dish of ice-cream. It was heavenly! I enjoyed the delicious treat because eating desserts is something I don't do very often.

I think one of most wonderful things one person can do for another is to take the person out for ice-cream once in a while. God must think so too because He was obviously there at the creamery with us revealing His sweetness. While I was standing in line looking at all the different flavours of ice-cream, contemplating through the difficult task of choosing which one to have, the woman next to me turned and asked if I wanted her extra coupon, which stated if I bought one medium sized ice-cream I would get a second one free. I immediately thought, "Wow!" and said, "Sure," and thanked her very much.

At that moment as I was standing there, amazed and joyful at this small blessing from a complete stranger, I sensed God's presence and saw His smiling face upon us. God is sure good! Taste and see!

"Taste and see that the Lord is good."
Psalm 34:8 (NIV)

Thank you God for your sweet goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment