Wednesday, June 13, 2012

They Speak Not, But Their Message Is Heard

The seven colours of the rainbow paint our world with brilliant beauty. They reveal the glory of God's handiwork in creation. That is why I love gardening so much. I love to see all the different colours God created in my own garden and yard.

This year I decided to add even more colour to my yard. I recently painted my rocking bench red and my wooden lawn chairs green. (These chairs are the ones that God surprised me with last year.) Here are some pictures I took this morning:



My yard even received a compliment from a neighbour last night. I was excited because I hope even my yard is a testimony of God's glory and goodness.

"The heavens proclaim the glory of God.
The skies display His craftsmanship.
Day after day they continue to speak;
Night after night they make Him known.
They speak without a sound or word;
Their voice is never heard.
Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,
and their words to all the world."
Psalm 19:1-4 (NLT)

My flowers, shrubs, trees, and yard do not speak, but I believe their message goes forth throughout the neighbourhood and reveal the glory of God and His craftsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment