Friday, June 15, 2012

Live And Breathe Jesus Christ


I went outside to water my flower gardens and my Yorkie named Barlow has to watch. He is always close by and in watching distance when I am at home. He seeks my face, and if I am not home, he waits for me on top of the living room couch looking out the window. We need to do the same with God.

"My heart says of you,
'Seek His face!'
Your face, Lord I will seek."
Psalm 27:8 (NIV)

Seek God's face all day long, everywhere you go and in everything you do.

When you get up each morning, rejoice that God has given you this day to enjoy.

When you're at work, do your job to your very best ability, because everything you do, you do unto God.

When you're cleaning house, thank God for providing a safe haven for you and your family to live in.

When you're with your children, praise God for the miracle of them all. Pray continually for them and revel in their strengths and goodness.

When you go grocery shopping and see the variety of fruits and vegetables, be amazed that He created them for your taste buds to enjoy.

When you're at a store, think of God's goodness. Be friendly, smile easily, and be patient.

When you mow the lawn and care for the flowers and trees in your yard, thank God for designing such beauty and colour for you to delight in.

When you talk to your unsaved neighbour, feel God's deep love for him/her and His earnest desire for him/her to be part of His Kingdom.

Live and breathe the Lord Jesus Christ every minute of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment