Thursday, October 10, 2013

God's Word's Is Going Out In Photographs

"I will make rivers flow on barren heights,
and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water,
and the parched ground into springs."
 Isaiah 41:18 (NIV)

Each week I print a dozen copies out one of my favourite photographs with the week's memory verse on it for New Hope Kids. The children love this and they beg me to tell them what the picture is long before it is time for me to hand the pictures out to them. Many of them will start on the Sunday before.

I haven't yet asked the children what they are using the pictures for, whether they are using them for bookmarks, room decorations, or an album. All I know is that the Word of God is being brought home for the children to cherish. It is an opportunity for God to speak to their hearts, as well as to the hearts of unsaved family members. Who would have ever thought that something so little, would become so big!

The Bible states His Word will never return to Him empty. It will accomplish what He desires and achieve the purpose for which He sent it.

"So is My Word that goes out from My mouth:
It will not return to Me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
Isaiah 55:11 (NIV)

It will be His Word that will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. It will be His Word that will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs.


"I will make rivers flow on barren heights,
and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water,
and the parched ground into springs."
 Isaiah 41:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment