Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Earth God Has Given To Mankind

When I went for my walk yesterday with my two dogs and camera, I stopped frequently to take pictures of the beauty surrounding me. The highest heavens belong to God, but the earth God has given to us.
 

"The highest heavens belong to the Lord,
but the earth He has given to mankind."
Psalm 115:16 (NIV)


"With My great power
 and outstretched arm
I made the earth and its people
 and the animals that are on it,
and I give it to anyone I please.
Jeremiah 27:5 (NIV)


"For this is what the Lord says ---
He who created the heavens,
He is God;
He who fashioned and made the earth,
He founded it;
He did not create it to be empty,
but formed it to be inhabited---
He says: "I am the Lord,
and there is no other."
Isaiah 45:18 (NIV)


Take time each day to enjoy the earth God has given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment