Monday, April 21, 2014

Faith Is Confidence


Two weeks ago, God answered a prayer my family and the church children were praying about. My sons, the children, and I rejoiced and praised God!

Then a couple of days ago, there was strong evidence what we had prayed for was not going to happen. I became disheartened and questioned God.

Then this morning when I prayed, God both corrected and reassured me. He asked me why I had lost faith so easily. He told me what we had been praying for was indeed His will and it would come to pass. I then excitedly got up, went downstairs and declared to my sons the truth from God.

One hour later the answer to our prayers came.

"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for
will actually happen;
it gives us assurance 
about things we cannot see."
Hebrews 11:1 (NLT)

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen even if it looks otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment