Saturday, April 05, 2014

The Heart Of A Spiritual Leader


Paul, as a spiritual leader, never sought earthly treasures. He sought only spiritual ones---precious souls dearly loved by God and him.

"I will not be a burden to you.
I don't want what you have
---I want you."
2 Corinthians 12:14

Paul was never sneaky, nor did he ever try to take advantage of God's people by trickery. He was always honest and unselfish because he had the heart of God in him. He loved people and gave himself to them, just like Christ did. His desire was to see every person saved and mature in the knowledge of God.


"I will gladly spend myself
and all I have for you."
2 Corinthians 12:15a

As a result of Paul'sgenuine heart and love for people, miracles, signs and wonders followed his ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment