Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seek Him First

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33

"I see you!"

"I want you."

"I have you."

"You're mine."

"Now I'm going to hide you in secret spot."

"So Hunter can't take you away from me."

Are we like Osha at all? Is there anything you have that you are not willing to share and let go of?

  • Money?
  • A beautiful home?
  • An expensive vehicle?
  • A son or daughter?
  • A relationship?
  • A ministry?
  • A job positon?
  • Purdy's Chocolate? (OK maybe I am going a little too far here, but then again maybe not.)

God says in His Word that if we seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, we will never be deficient or deprived. In other words, we will lack nothing.

We don't need to hold on to something. God is all we really need!

No comments:

Post a Comment