Monday, December 19, 2011

Glorify The Lord

My husband, Brian, and I left yesterday morning to pick up a young girl and meet her parents near the BC/Alberta border. I used to babysit this girl since she was three and she wanted to spend a week with us before Christmas. Here is a picture of the young girl and her parents. My sons and I have lots of activities planned for her and are excited to have her here.


I can't believe it! I actually get to have a female in the house with me!

Here are some pictures of winter that I took along the way:





I thoroughly enjoyed the beauty of winter as I listened to classical Christmas music by satellite.

"Glorify the Lord, O Jerusalem!
Praise your God, O Zion!
He sends the snow like white wool;
He scatters frost upon the ground like ashes."
Psalm 147:12,16

I can't help but praise God like the psalmist in the Bible for the wonder of snow and frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment