Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tossed By The Waves

Here is a picture of me and my visitor on our second day at the largest mall in North America. Our favourite store to shop in was the Disney Store. Even my sons liked it!


Below are some pictures I took of my visitor and two of my sons swimming at the World Waterpark at the West Edmonton Mall. They had indefatigable fun! Then Chris joined us after work and the four of us went to the Cineplex Theatre in the Mall to watch "The Adventures of TinTin."

Here are some pictures of Tim and my visitor after being flushed down the toilet:



Here they all are enjoying the waves:


Water in the eyes can be annoying, but it is well worth it:


Here is a movie I took of all three of them in the waves:


When I viewed them being tossed back and forth by the waves, I couldn't help but think of this verse in the Bible:

"Then we will no longer be infants,
 tossed back and forth by the waves,
and blown here and there by every wind of teaching
and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming."
Ephesians 4:14

The Bible says that if we steer away from His Word and teachings therein, we will be tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching other than God's. People can be cunning and crafty in using the Scriptures to manipulate the truth for their own selfish desires and evilness. Thus we need to know God's Word, mature as Christians, and be stable in all our ways.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the little girl at the end of the wave pool video?

    ReplyDelete