Thursday, January 03, 2013

The Wonders And Miracles Of God

"He performs wonders
that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted."
Job 5:9 (NIV)

One of the countless wonders and miracles of God is the dramatic and spectacular change of each season. Here are some of my favourite pictures I took of the winter around Leavenworth during our two days of snowmobiling.





In the morning the skies were cloudy, but by the mid afternoon the clouds began to disperse making a vivid contrast between the snow covered trees and the brilliant blue sky.



May we each declare daily God's marvellous works to others, so that they too will know Him as their Heavenly Father and Powerful King.

"Since my youth, O God,
you have taught me,
and to this day
I declare your marvelous deeds."
Psalm 71:17 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment