Monday, September 16, 2013

A Little Child In Paradise

In the foothills of Cody, Wyoming, Cottontail rabbits can be seen everywhere.


I spotted them in the wilds, . . .


. . . in people's gardens, . . .


. . . alongside the roads, . . .


. . . and in people's yards.

Cody had such an abundance of wild animals, I felt like a little child in paradise! I have never in my life been in a place where I have seen so much wildlife. I would see at least a hundred deer and antelope at day, plus I would see these cute little animals hopping around and eating freely from the goodness of God's earth.

"The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and yearling together;
and a little child will lead them."
Isaiah 11:6 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment