Monday, September 23, 2013

In The Open Expanse Of The Heavens

"Let birds fly above the earth
in the open expanse of the heavens."
Genesis 1:20b (NIV)

When I stayed in Cody, Wyoming, for a week, I loved watching and taking pictures of the birds in the early morning.


This picture turned out to be a perfect profile of a robin.

"The Lord will accomplish what concerns me;
Your loving kindness, O Lord, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands."
Psalm 138:8 (NASB)


This robin is obese. I think it must be gorging himself/herself from the bird feeders in the neighbourhood. Since it is Fall, not Spring, the robin isn't pregnant.

"Better what the eye sees
than the roving of the appetite."
Ecclesiastes 6:9 (NASB)


This tiny sparrow was having a bad feather day. I thought it was cute!

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters."
James 1:2a (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment