Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Co-workers In His Service, Field, And Building

Ryan Martin and the Triple C Cowboys performed at the Cody Cattle Company. I enjoyed it so much, I went again another night to hear them. For both performances, I sat up front cheering and clapping loudly for them. Their talent was amazing! Ryan is the leader of the band, and the Triple C Cowboys consist of an entire family: the husband (who is best friends with Ryan), his wife, and their four children.


It wasn't long into the first performance that I knew in my spirit they were all Christians. They must have sensed my husband and I were too, because after the second time we sat through their performance they asked to meet with us afterwards. When I shared with them we were a Christian family band, their eyes lit up, smiles broke out on their faces, and their voices were filled with excitement. It is always wonderful meeting members of your Heavenly family!

"For we are co-workers in God's service;
you are God's field,
God's building."
1 Corinthians 3:9 (NIV)

Here are two video recordings of them:


No comments:

Post a Comment