Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Arise, And Shine

When my son Matthew and I traveled on the Light Rail Train to beautiful Sir Winston Churchill Square in the city of Edmonton, I met and talked to two strangers who did not know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. After they talked to me on a variety of subjects while I listened, (such as marijuana, criminal records, and tattoos), one of the strangers looked at me and said in a serious manner, "You have an angelic face." I was very surprised at the stranger's comment because I never mentioned God or His Word, or revealed anything about my self. They just saw Jesus in me.

The Bible says people who live in a world full of darkness, should see clearly the light and glory of Jesus in us.


"Arise, shine;
for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord
has risen upon you."
Isaiah 60:1 (NASB)

Blessed be to God for His light shines throughout a dark world!

No comments:

Post a Comment