Sunday, December 01, 2013

Interrupted In Worship

I would like to have a class for the three and four year old children in our church, but I need volunteers. There was an advertisement placed in the bulletin last week for this, but I didn't think any one would
respond. For years the church has not been able to have a class for this age group because of the lack of interested workers.


Then this morning God surprised me. During the Sunday morning service while I was enjoying worshiping the Lord, a woman tapped me on the shoulder to offer her help. I couldn't believe it! I was so thrilled that God had answered my prayer so quickly. After the lady went back to her seat, I continued to worship God in song when another woman came up to me and offered her help as well. Praise God! for two women who worshiped God this morning in doing. I know God is pleased. They heard His voice in worship and did not wait to respond.

"And do not forget to do good
and to share with others,
for with such sacrifices
God is pleased."
Hebrews 13:16 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment