Monday, September 19, 2011

The Grains Of Sand


"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God!
They cannot be numbered!
I can't even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
Psalms 139:17

Do you know that God constantly thinks about each one of us? The Bible says His thoughts about us are precious and the amount of times He thinks about us are too numerous to count. They even outnumber the grains of sand! Can you imagine that?


As I walked the beautiful beaches of Prince Edward Island and saw the many shores full of minuscule grains of fine, red sand, I am flabbergasted that God thinks about us that much!


Then I cannot help but ask myself the question: How much do I think of God each day? Does He ever leave my thoughts? Are there days when I don't think of Him at all? I know we must hurt God when we forget about Him because He loves us so much. His thoughts about us are innumerable. May our thoughts about Him be equally numerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment