Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Even A Dog's Tooth


Last month, I took my two dogs to the veterinarian clinic to have their immunization shots. When the veterinarian checked my dogs' teeth, she told me that my Yorkie needed to have a tooth pulled because he had two teeth in one spot where he should have only one, which can cause gum infection. She also told me the cost for the tooth extraction would be anywhere between $350 to $1000. I was horrified at the possible price and to the veterinarian's annoyance, I told her I would think about it,

I did think about it afterwards---for a few minutes that is, and decided rationally not to. Instead, I prayed to God about my Yorkie's tooth and then tried to wiggle it loose. Unfortunately, it wouldn't even budge.

Then three weeks later when I was brushing the dog's teeth, to my surprise the tooth moved. I squealed with great delight and so did my Yorkie, but with displeasure when I tried to wiggle it some more. I then excitedly yelled out to everyone in the household about what God had done. A few days later the tooth fell out. Praise God! He even extracts a dog's tooth. And without charge!

"Don't worry about anything;
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need,
and thank Him for all He has done."
Philippians 4:6 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment