Thursday, November 13, 2014

God Alone Does Marvelous Deeds

Since May, I have been teaching a very special young girl to play the piano. Her parents didn't ask me to. I offered to teach her because in my heart I felt God was calling me to.

After only a few lessons, I knew for certain God had gifted her to play. I love teaching her! It is always the highlight of my week.


This girl is intellectually delayed by four years. Her parents were heartbroken when they were told their only child would never graduate from High School. However, since she has been learning to play the piano, she has progressed rapidly in her studies at school, and is now learning to read. Praise God! He alone does marvelous deeds!

"Praise be to the Lord God,
the God of Israel,
who alone does marvelous deeds."
Psalm 72:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment