Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Power Of The Most High

Today I put up my Christmas tree. Normally I don't put it up this early, but I was in the Christmas spirit already. (I also wanted to try out my new camera.)

"The angel answered,
'The Holy Spirit will come on you,
and the power of the Most High
will overshadow you.
So the holy One to be born 
will be called the Son of God.'"
Luke 1:35 (NIV)

Christmas is truly wonderful because of the miraculous birth of Jesus Christ! I love celebrating Christmas!


Even though my family and I won't be spending Christmas in Edmonton this year, I still wanted to decorate. We are leaving very early on December 24th to travel to Sandpoint, Idaho for a week of skiing and snowmobiling. I can't wait! I have booked a large log cabin on a 1 000 acre ranch in the forested mountains for us to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment