Saturday, November 01, 2014

Let Us Rejoice And Be Glad In It


Last night I had over 120 children and was sadly forced to shut my lights off at 7:30 PM because I ran out of treats.

It was so great to greet and talk to all the children who came to my door and wave to their parents who stood from afar.

The weather was amazingly mild for Edmonton (5 degrees Celsius) with not even the slightest breeze to make it feel colder.

The children also surprised me! They were very excited for my organic and healthy treats I was giving out this year: fruit bars, applesauce cups, Annie's organic crackers and graham wafers, and honey sesame seed snacks. (The parents, of course, were even more thrilled when the children ran up to them to tell them.)

I really had a lot of fun being giving, cheerful and kind to people on October 31st because October 31st belongs to God, not the devil. So, let us rejoice and be glad for an opportunity to show God's love.

"This is the day
which the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment