Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Love Never Fails

"Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things."
1 Corinthians 13:7 (ESV)

Today my husband bought me the most beautiful cedar chest I have ever seen. I have always wanted one since I was a young girl to store my most precious memories. Today my dream came true!


This beautiful cedar chest was made by an Amish man named Rueben, and his young teenage daughter was in the mall standing by a display of this man's hand-made furniture.

When we first talked with his daughter, I noticed right away, she was very unsure of herself, and I wondered if it was the first time she was left with this responsibility. However, when we finally decided to buy the chest, she was so delighted! She immediately phoned her dad to tell him the good news. It was also great to see how one sale changed this young's girl's confidence. I will never forget her, as the chest will always be a reminder of her sweet innocent nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment