Tuesday, November 11, 2014

How To Prosper And Succeed

Yesterday, I got a new camera. This is my Christmas gift. It was given early to me because my old camera no longer works. My new camera is a Nikon D3200 with interchangeable lenses. I was also given two lenses: a prime lens and a zoom lens. Right now I am studying how to use it. Otherwise, I won't be able to use it to its full capability and succeed in my quest to become a better photographer.



It is the same with the Christian life. If we don't study diligently the manual God has given to us, then we won't reach our full capacity in Christ Jesus and succeed in becoming a true disciple of God.

"Keep this Book of the Law
always on your lips;
meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful 
to do everything written in it.
They you will be prosperous
and successful."
Joshua 1:8 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment