Friday, November 21, 2014

God Draws Us To Him With His Unfailing Love


This picture was taken with my new camera for my son's Instagram account. Matthew works as a Youth Activity Coordinator and Personal Trainer at the Derrick Country Club in Edmonton. The children at Derrick like seeing Matthew's pictures of our animals even more than pictures of themselves. There is something about pets that win people's hearts. Their love is unconditional.

It is the same with God's hearts. He loves each one of us with an everlasting love, and it is this unfailing love that has drawn people to Him over the ages.

"Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
'I have love you, my people,
with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love
I have drawn you to Myself.'"
Jeremiah 31:3 (NLT)

I wonder if the look on Osha's face is the same look Jesus had on His face for the people he died for on the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment