Thursday, November 20, 2014

Weather Fulfills His Word


When I woke up this morning to let my dogs it, it felt like a summer morning. I looked at the thermometer and could hardly believe my eyes. It read plus 6 degrees Celcius. "Yes, that's right, plus". For the last two days, the temperatures have been so warm, that most of all the snow has now melted. And in all the six years I have lived here, I have never seen snow melt in November. Edmonton has the most unpredictable weather! I think it is the only place in the world where one can experience all four seasons in one day.

However, even though weather is so unpredictable in Alberta, I know God has absolute control of it, so I am thanking God for the warm break He is giving us.

"Praise the Lord from the earth, . . .
Fire and hail,
snow and clouds;
stormy wind,
fulfilling His Word."
Psalm 148:8 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment